Post 5: Changes to my study programme



 In my major are many good things, for example I like the subject of Orchestra, there we can play a lot of differents pieces of differents composers, the bad thing about this is the time that we have to use in the subject. Besides it starts very late, so I have to be in the University until de night and come home very late, and the next day go back to class very early, so it's very tiring. Althought this fact, I enjoy playing in the Orchestra with other instruments. Also sometimes a really good Orchestra conductor come to teaching us, his name is Pedro Pablo Prudencio and we learn a lot with him.

A subject that I think it's a waste of time and what I would eliminate is Art history. It's focused for other Majors, like "Teoría del arte" but not for musicians, so it seems to me so bored.

Talking about infrastucture, I think that we have enogh space, the faculty it's so bigger but the problem is that it's very abandoned, for example we haven't new curtains or air conditioned. We don't have a good place to eat, if we don't have food from our houses we have to pay for food in the "espacio M" because in the University is nobody who sells lunches or sandwiches, in other faculties they have many different food options, but unfortunately we don't.

If only they invested some money for the faculty it could be so good. 

I don't like where the University is located, because if we have to wait for a class, we don't have a good place for it, or just for rest. I wish there was grass and not just cement.

Althogh these things, I really like my major and the University. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 2: The bes Concert ever

Post 1