Post 3

 


I think that I am on my way to have the job that I always have wanted.

Since I was a little girl I wanted to work with my violin, but some people told me that it wasn't a good job for me, especially for the pay, but I tought it doesn't matter, so I decided to keep my dream and go to the University and study Violin Interpretation.

Now I am stuying and working at the same time, I teach children to play de violin, my youngest Student is six years old and he is very brilliant.

I really enjoy teaching violin, and See how my student are getting better with their violins, but my real real dream of working is can play my violin in a great orchestra. In the future when I left the University I want to go to Europe and keeping Studing there and then apply to some orchestra.

I want to travel with my violin and know many countries. Until now I have known just the United States of America, I went there with the orchestra of Peñalolén, we was there for 2 Weeks and it was amazing.

I hope some day can travel every year for my work, for this reason I study a lot for beeing a good violinist, there is too much competition in the Musical World so I hope can stand out and can fulfill my dream of playing in a good orchestra.

I think that all we should follow our dreams and do exactly what we want and no what people think is better for us. Finaly we will be working on it all of our lives, so make sure it's something that you really like.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 2: The bes Concert ever

Post 1