Post 1: A country I would like to visit

 Italy.. The best ever place!! If you want to eat a good food, a typical Napoletan pizza or one plate of the most delicious Fettuccini with Pomodoro or a real tiramisu, it is a nice country to go.

I have never went there before, but I would like to do it in the future. I have seen to many pictures of really nice places to visit in Italy like beautiful beaches, green Mountains, historical places, a lot of monuments and the most famous tourist places such us the Pisa tower, the Roman Coliseum or Museums of Musica. In Genova you can found the original violin of Paganini.

I've always wanted to go to this country because I think it's an important place for the history of the classical music and for another reasons. I like the culture that they have and the language it's so beautiful.

I would like to study there when I finished my major, because there are a really good Music Conservatories.

I hope you like my Post and See you again soon. 


6

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 2: The bes Concert ever

Post 1