Post 4: Time travel to the Future or Past

 


If I could travel in time I would go to the past. The future sounds really good but it's so posible that I feel so nervous thinking about my own future and if it likes me or not. So I prefer to go to the past, I have always tought how was the world in the past, for example I would go to the time of Jesus and see what thinks really happened there, or can see how was the life in the 17 century and go to Concerts of a famous composer, like Mozart, Beethoven or others, and see how they lived.

On the other hand, I would go to my own past, when I was a little girl and my grandmother was alive, she died when I was just 3 years old, so I couldn't spend much time with her. To another moment that I would go is when my uncle died, I was 8 years old and he was sick, he lived in the south of Chile and he came to Santiago for a treatment, my mom went to Look for him at the bus station and they arrived early in the morning to my house, I was sleeping in my mom's bed and I heard them entry to the house and they was in the living for a while. I wanted to go there and greet hin but I was ahsamed because I didn't have pants, so I stayed in the room, few minutes later my uncle has gone, he died there and I couldn't say goodbye. So I would go to these moment and I would hug him.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 2: The bes Concert ever

Post 1