Post 5

 Hello everyone! It's me again, today I will talk you about someone who I admire, this is too hard for me to chose anyone, I've been thinking a lot of it and I realized that there's nobody that I could talk. So I dicided to talk about my mom. Since I Was a little girl, my mom always helped me with the violin, when I Was nine years old, she bought me my first violin and then I started with my violin class, she went with me every single day that I had a class. I still have my first violin because it is very important to me, and bring me good feelings. 

She went to all l of my concerts and she did helps me at the home to keep practicing every day.

When I was in the high school, I had to chose what I want to study on the University, there were some options and one of those was apply to the conservatory and make my hobbie one career. In these moment I was so scary because I thout that I could make a mistake with my decition but my mom told me that I have to do what I want, something that fill my soul. She supported me so much and thanks to her I could study what I really want.

Unfortulately I couldn't found a picture with my mom in my concerts and she doesn't want that I put one picture of her here. So y decited to Show you the first violin that she bought me. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 2: The bes Concert ever

Post 1