Post 2: The bes Concert ever


Kiss, Scorpions, Helloween and more!

The best Concert that I went was "Masters of Rock" it was held at Estadio Santa Laura, 5 months ago. It Starts early at 2 pm and finished too late on the night at 23:00 pm. It was so tired because I was on my foot all day! But it was amazing, there were 5 differents bands, Skid Row, Helloween, Deep Purple, Scorpions and Kiss. 

I enjoyed a lot, it was really great, I saw Paul Stanley sing too close because there are a platform where he came to sing in the Middle of the Stadium. I really liked all the Concert because all of the bands play very well, not with autotune like other ones.

I went with my boyfriend and some friends that we have, the worst of all was that the food was very expensive, and if you bought a bottle of water you couldn't drink of the bottle, they give you a plastic cup and it was so uncomfortable.

That day I ended very tired of standig all day but I enjoyed a lot.




Comentarios

  1. All day in foot is really exhausting but you could see many bands, your favorite bands! The food is always expensive in the concerts.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It sounds so chaotic but so funny, I'm glad to read that you're so happy with the experience, and sorry for your foot!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 1